Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Change Your Lunch Change Your Life

Do you know someone who would like to change their lunch to change their life? I am asking for letters about what it would mean to you to change your life and how important it is for you to do this. Please send your letters to lori@successipes.com. We are going to invite 30 particpants to join us starting this summer. We are going to coach participants who are willing to have this experience and share their stories to inspire others. This is a great opportunity to meet people who care about your success and wellbeing. Join us. Send me your letters today and let's Change our Lunch, Change Our lives.

I look forward to you're sharing this journey with us. Our lunch or as I like to say,"meal replacement" is endorsed by the Chopra Wellness Center.

Little steps turn into giant leapts what can I do new today?

Click on the words "Change Your Lunch, Change Your Life" below. Tune-in to my talk show on blog talk radio at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/successipes


No comments:

Post a Comment