Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Weight Loss Meal Replacement Shake Evangelism

Is there anyone out there who is upset because menopause is changing your body in ways that you don't love? I was upset thinking that the menopausal belly had to be part of my future. It doesn't. I just didn't know what to do about it.

Finding this solution has changed my life so I want new friends to join me in changing their lunch and changing their lives. I want to share happiness and positive results. This makes me want to dance. This is exciting. I found new inspiration and hope to replace upset and maybe even a little fear.

We're getting older every day, but we don't want to show it. How about you? A girlfriend said, "You can drink your way to sexy slim by replacing one or two of your meals a day with a delicious shake. Are you in?" I was in. My bikini is ready for summer and now so am I.

According to Dr. Phil, "Successful people are those who get the knowledge they need to get the results they want." As humans, we have an opportunity to learn how to work with our bodies for better results and optimal health. Why not? We can make choices that will change our lives for the better.

I remember hearing that people often do not change until the pain of their staying the same, exceeds the pain of changing. It shocks me why we resist. If you haven't read the book called "Selling the Dream" by Guy Kawasaki, get it.

The last few months have been amazing, I tell friends that I've not only lost 11 pounds and feel great, it's like I took 11 years off of my belly, butt, and hips. If your over 50, 11 years puts me back under 40. Are you with me ? how exciting that it!!.

I said Weight Loss and Meal Replacement Evangelism. According to Guy Kawasaki again, "Evangalism" is the process of convincing other people to believe in your product or idea as much as you do." He continued," Evangelism means showing others why they should dream your dream."

Here's one of my favorite quotes from "Live Your Dream" by Guy Kawasaki, founder of http://www.alltop.com and Garage.com. "You can be rich, you can be powerful, and you can be famous, but you won't amount to much of anything until you change the world."

My dream is that people can have high quality lives by making concious choices that are so simple such as changing their lunch with a meal replacement that their body will love that's full of nutrients, high protein shakes in French Vanilla or Dutch chocolate low carbs, heart healthy fiber, vegan certified, no cholesterol, and super affordable...People are stopping me on the streets and asking me what I'm doing.

"Never confuse movement with action."- Ernest Hemingway

If this has your attention, you're invited to a free teleseminar on Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday evenings 630p.m. PST/9:30pm EST Call (605)475-4470 pin 22788#.

You can call anytime 24/7 and listen 1-877-620-4948

My picture is posted right on my talk show site:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/successipes

Send your story about why you want to change you life to lori@successipes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment